Policy paper series 5: After Access-Assessing digital inequality in Africa.
- After Access: Understanding the Gender Gap in the Global South
- Policy Paper no. 5, Series 5: After Access – State of ICT in South Africa
- Policy Paper no. 4, Series 5: After Access – Youth, Deprivation and Internet in Africa
- Policy Paper no. 3 Series 5: After Access – State of ICT in Nigeria
- Policy Paper no. 2, Series 5: After Access – Microwork
- Policy Paper no. 1, Series 5: After Access – Barriers to internet use- KENYA, NIGERIA, SOUTH AFRICA AND RWANDA
The underlying datasets of the After Access surveys are curated by Datafirst (https://www.datafirst.uct.ac.za/) They will be made available on that portal after they have been verified through independent peer review, public engagement and publication by Research ICT Africa. Post graduate students wishing to use the data for thesis purposes may contact RIA for access to the data to contribute to the validation process in the first instance and of course to make their contribution to the wider body of knowledge on ICT policy and regulation.