Access to datasets
The underlying datasets of the After Access surveys are curated by DataFirst. Having gone through a process of verification through independent peer review, public engagement and publication by Research ICT Africa, the data is now available. DataFirst is a research data service dedicated to giving open access to data from South Africa and other African countries.
The 2017 questionnaires for the After Access Household, Individual and Business survey are available here.
Policy Paper Series 5 | After Access: Assessing Digital Inequality in Africa
- After Access: Understanding the Gender Gap in the Global South
- Policy Paper no. 5, Series 5: After Access – State of ICT in South Africa
- Policy Paper no. 4, Series 5: After Access – Youth, Deprivation and Internet in Africa
- Policy Paper no. 3 Series 5: After Access – State of ICT in Nigeria
- Policy Paper no. 2, Series 5: After Access – Microwork
- Policy Paper no. 1, Series 5: After Access – Barriers to internet use- KENYA, NIGERIA, SOUTH AFRICA AND RWANDA