Using this Website
Copyright and Related Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, all “Research ICT Africa” marks displayed are subject to the trademark rights of Research ICT Africa.
- Unless indicated otherwise the copyright of all material (except computer programmes) on this Website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike Non Commercial licence (the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License). That means that You are free to Share, and Remix the content for non commercial purposes as long as You attributes the author by stating the author’s name, and attributes this Website using the words “Research ICT Africa” and giving a link to this Website and if You alter, transform, or build upon this work, You must distribute the resulting work only under the same or a similar license. You must check whether there is different licensing information in or accompanying images, video clips, podcasts, reports and other documents. If you would like to use our data, podcasts, reports or other products on a different basis to the licence of that product then send an email communications [at] researchictafrica [dot] net.
- The copyright license refers only to copyright and does not grant any rights over trademarks, brands, Uniform Resource Locators, patents, designs or other Intellectual Property. You are permitted to reproduce all intellectual property other than copyright material only to the extent necessary to use this Website. If you remix the material under the Creative Commons licence specified you may not include any logos, brand marks or trademarks in your remix, or suggest the endorsement of Research ICT Africa.
- You agree that while every reasonable effort is made to keep this Website running smoothly Research ICT Africa takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for this Website being temporarily unavailable.
- You agree that the information contained on this Website is provided by Research ICT Africa without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. You agree that You are aware that information may include errors or inaccuracies.
- You agree that you have no right to make any kind of legal claim against Research ICT Africa for anything to do with the this Website or the content on this Website. In other words You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Research ICT Africa harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, and liabilities including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to, result from Your use of this Website.
- You agree that the indemnity in the previous paragraphs applies to all the partners, employees, agents, suppliers, consultants, associates,heirs and assigns of Research ICT Africa. Those people and entities aren’t parties to this agreement, so Research ICT Africa accepts the benefit of Your agreement on their behalf. In other words the acceptance by Research ICT Africa of the benefit is solely as a stipulatio alteri and does not create any liability, partnership or agency between the person or entity benefited and Research ICT Africa.
- You understand that this Website may also include links to sites created and controlled by others on the World Wide Web or other networks. You agree that it is in the nature of the World Wide Web and similar networks for sites to link to other sites, and that these links are provided for Your convenience for the purposes of providing further information. You understand and agree that these links are to sites outside the control of Research ICT Africa so that obviously Research ICT Africa cannot be held responsible for the content of those sites. You agree that you cannot claim that links signify that Research ICT Africa endorses the site(s) linked to. You agree that even if this Research ICT Africa knows that sites linked to infringe or allegedly infringe your legal rights that it is in the nature of the Internet that links to other sites are made without imposing any duty or liability on the linking site and that Research ICT Africa has and will have no responsibility and bear no liability in relation to the the linked site(s).
- You agree that Research ICT Africa reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to interrupt, suspend or terminate this Website as a whole or in part and to change the software and/or hardware required to gain access to this website.
- If you allege a complaint or claim against this Website then you should send a notice setting out the grounds of your complaint or claim, your full names, address, phone numbers, and email address to the address below:
Research ICT Africa
P O Box 228
Phone Number: : +27 21 447 6332
- If You send a complaint about a copyright issue to the person who is detailed to take the complaint then you should also include the following: the name of the copyright work in which you claim a right or license, the type of work, the format of the work, the author, the date and place of origin of the work, the precise nature of your claim over the work, and the legal basis for your complaint.