Myth buster on reasons for SA high prepaid mobile pricing The reactions of various interest groups to a yearlong study by RIA into pre-paid mobile prices across the continent, and South Africa’s relatively poor showing in it, are perhaps not surprising. They nevertheless prompt clarification and hopefully further debate - before the issue of [...]
- Regional Academic Network on Information Technology Policies
- OTT – Threat or opportunity for African Telcos?
- FROM DIGITAL DIVIDE TO DIGITAL INEQUALITY: The connectivity paradox
- Onkokame Mothobi participating in ITU Expert Group on Telecommunication/ICT Indicators (EGTI)
- SADC not bridging digital divide