Household & Individual Survey For more than a decade, Research ICT Africa has conducted household, individual and business surveys on ICT access and use across several African countries. Initially there were 20 countries participating in the surveys but this figure dropped to 17 for the 2007/8 survey, and in 2011/12 only 12 countries across the continent [...]
- Regional Academic Network on Information Technology Policies
- OTT – Threat or opportunity for African Telcos?
- FROM DIGITAL DIVIDE TO DIGITAL INEQUALITY: The connectivity paradox
- Onkokame Mothobi participating in ITU Expert Group on Telecommunication/ICT Indicators (EGTI)
- SADC not bridging digital divide